If you have questions or need support,
please feel free to contact us here
Important rules for submission of support questions
The KAROHS International School of Handwriting Analysis® offers generous student support privileges which you will not find with any other handwriting analysis school. We have a carefully trained support team ready to help any student enrolled in a KAROHS study course. We are supporting a very large number of students; in order to ensure timely answers for everyone, it is essential that all students observe the following rules. We are trying to answer questions within 72 hours; but with a heavy workload or with complicated questions, it may take longer to send a reply.
We understand that some students would like to engage in a longer dialogue with us about certain aspects of the course, but since we are supporting many students, we understandably have to limit the support we are able to offer. Students may ask for one support answer per question (relating to a specific course item) and, if necessary, one clarification. After that, the question will be closed.
Please remember that this kind of support is a privilege, not a guaranteed part of the course. We reserve the right to cancel support options at any time. Through the Student Support website you can: Send course-related questions for the course you are currently enrolled in. Through the Student Support website you cannot:
- Send questions for more than one course at a time. If you purchased a combination package, and you start with the Comprehensive course, you may submit questions for that course. Once you have graduated and move on to the SSS or Master course, you may submit questions for that course.
- Send questions without filling in every required box of the student support form.
- Ask general handwriting analysis questions. We know that handwriting analysis is a fascinating subject, and the more one gets involved, the more questions pop up in one’s mind. However, the purpose of our Support is to help students with their study courses, and there simply is no time to answer questions about handwriting samples of friends, unfamiliar letter formations not part of the course material, definitions from books other than our study courses, etc.
- Write directly or send attachments to a support staff member. Such messages will not be answered; support is only available through the student support request form. (Since all questions/answers are automatically saved in our database for further use, this is essential).
- Send measuring assignments for checking or re-measuring. It is natural for beginning students to be uncertain about measuring slant. This will quickly disappear with sufficient practice. If you follow the detailed information in the measuring lessons, you should have no problem either with measuring up- or downslants. Here is an important note about slant measuring: Slant is not nearly as important as any of the other measurements because it can be so easily altered at will. Spacing (letter spacing, word spacing etc.) are far more significant because they cannot be altered intentionally, at least not for a longer period of time.
- Ask questions for the Comprehensive Course for which the answers can be found in BOOK Nine: Questions and Answers.
To assist you through the process of learning, we provide some supported files in DOC related to each course.
You can download and use the forms and worksheet for private use. This page protected for students only.
- Use the downloadable Question/Answer form here:
- Follow the rules on the Question/Answer form implicitly. Disregard will delay or void getting an answer to you.
- Send your request to the following e-mail address: email@example.com
This privilege is for enrolled students only. Do not write if you are not an enrolled student; your questions will not be answered. Our Question/Answer support is a voluntary service offered by the KAROHS International School of Handwriting Analysis®. It may be discontinued without further notice at any time.
Dr. Erika M. Karohs
4080 Sunset Lane
Pebble Beach CA 93953
Mr. Syibly Avivy A. Mulachela
Director for Training and Continuing Education
Jl. Haurpancuh II No. 1 Rt.04 Rw.04 Bandung
Phone : +62 856 222 9842
email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Hana Halimatul Qadryyah
Phone : +62 878 222 80001
Starting with the Spring semester 2013, KAROHS International School of Handwriting Analysis® courses are being offered through the Psychology Department at Maranatha University in Bandung, Indonesia.
We are very pleased and honored that our courses were chosen exclusively as part of the University curriculum. Courses are taught by Mr. Syibly Avivy A. Mulachela, M.Psi., CMHA., Director of Training and Continuing Education. Information is available at: www.grafologiindonesia.com, or you can contact the University at https://international.maranatha.edu
Copyright © 2016 the KAROHS International School of Handwriting Analysis®. All rights reserved. No image or portion of this website may be copied or reproduced without written permission.